Reward's Day - Mother's Day

Written by : Unknown | 9:28:00 PM |

Assalamualaikum..W.B.T..

How is it goin today?..

Sunday would be the rest day,but for someone called mom,its knew aint rest.. everyday,every hour,every second..busy..and busy...

That's why we as a son or daughter, must be a thankful,caring and love our mom..without them, we're nothing in this world.

Today is Mother's day,I prefer call it a Reward's Day because for me everyday is a Mother's day..

Every day should be mother's day, but since it just doesn't work that way in the real world, it's nice to have a special day to honour women called mom.... and specifically those brave souls who take on the enormous task of motherhood.

Since I am now mother, I'll must and deserved to this day,and of course I wont & never ever forget my mom as well..

I've ordered cake.thru online 3 days earlier,,just simple one ,flavor choc moist and cheese,just like our favorite.. The cake delivered just as requested..after get some pictorial,we served and ready to eat..

The taste is good,..cheese melted in mouth..The kids really love chocs..

Mother is the biggest gift of god to all human being.Believe it or not she is the real queen she protect her child and not mean..So love your mother ..

With my lovely son

With sister and mom





Sharing The Love :)